Jamie Spratt has over 23 years’ experience in traffic engineering and transport planning and is one of the founding Director’s of onemilegrid.
Throughout his career, Jamie has been involved in the delivery of projects across a range of industries; shopping centres, residential developments, subdivisions, restaurants and office developments and is highly regarded for his involvement in numerous hospital and healthcare projects notably master planning and feasibility studies for the Royal Children’s Hospital, Bendigo Hospital and Epworth Hospital projects.
Each traffic project Jamie has delivered has benefited from his innovative and forward-thinking design skills, measured approach and unwavering work ethic. Jamie’s’ expertise extends to Construction Stage Traffic Management Planning and Reporting, having provided innovative traffic and loading solutions for some of Melbourne’s most complex construction projects. It is this experience and involvement that has seen Jamie become a renowned expert for Melbourne City Council officers.
Jamie is adept at fostering strong working relationships with a diverse stakeholder group and conveying complex engineering ideas and concepts in a way that can be comprehended by all partied involved on each project.
Areas of Expertise
- Traffic Impact Assessments for a range of industries and scenarios
- Parking and Access Design
- Intersection Analysis and Modelling
- Community Consultation and Engagement
- Public Transport Solution Design
- Sustainable Transport and Movement Design such as Bicycle Parking
- Event Traffic Management
- Construction Traffic Management
- Bendigo Hospital
- Royal Children’s Hospital
- Epworth Richmond & Geelong Hospitals
- City of Melbourne Planning Application reviews
- Alfred Hospital Masterplan
- Yarra's Edge, Docklands
- Waterfront City Docklands
- Westfield Plenty Valley, Bay City Plaza Geelong, Casey Central & Fountain Gate Shopping Centres