Julian has over 11 years’ experience in traffic engineering transport planning and is a Senior Traffic Engineer at onemilegrid.
Julian’s experience has seen him utilise his skills and expertise on a wide range of projects in the private sector, for government organisations and also on referral work on behalf of Planning Authorities.
Julian is passionate about developing unique solutions which benefit final users and developers alike no matter the size or complexity of the project.
Areas of Expertise
- Traffic Impact Assessments
- Parking and Access Design
- Intersection Analysis and Modelling
- Assisting with VCAT Evidence Statements
- Hospital Master Planning
- Bicycle Parking and Movement Design
- Road Safety Treatment Assessments
- Traffic Signal Design
- Event Traffic Management
- Waste Management Plan Projects
- Numerous High-Density Residential Developments
- Alfred Hospital Emergency Department Expansion
- Tarneit Village Shopping Centre
- Glen Huntly Coles and Residential Development
- Haileybury City Campus
- Williams Landing Commercial and Residential Developments
- Food Truck Parks
- Multiple Hospital Masterplans