Trevor Waugh has 33 years’ experience in civil and traffic engineering and is a Director at onemilegrid.
Trevor’s early career was spent at the former State Electricity Commission allowing him the opportunity to hone his skills and expertise in design and construction before gaining extensive engineering consultancy experience with a number of leading engineering firms nationwide. Working on the delivery of major projects throughout his career has widened his expertise to span all aspects of traffic engineering design.
Trevor understands the importance of working collaboratively with Project managers, Construction Engineers and Surveyors through the entirety of projects, from concept development through to detailed design documentation and reporting, to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
Most notably, the expansion of Melbourne’s urban growth boundary has seen Trevor build key relationships with Property Developers to provide innovative traffic engineering solutions on the delivery of many projects throughout Victoria.
Trevor is an experienced VicRoads Senior Road Safety Auditor well accomplished in road safety planning.
Trevor is also ASIC approved, enabling him to undertake airside works at Australian airports.
- West Side Place Hotel development, Spencer Street, Melbourne
- St. Germain Residential Development, Clyde North
- Donnybrook Precinct Structure Plan Development
- Knox Shopping Centre Redevelopment
- Qantas Freight Facility - Sydney Airport Domestic Terminal T3, and Melbourne Airport
- Taxi Rank Design and Operational Review - Sydney Domestic and International Airport
- Tram Interchange Design - Luna Park, St. Kilda
- Tram Platform Upgrade - Mt. Alexander Rd, Travancore and Royal Children’s Hospital
- Warburton Rail Trail – Bicycle Path Road Safety Audit