Valentine Gnanakone has over 16 years’ experience in traffic engineering and transport planning and is one of the founding Director’s of onemilegrid.
Valentine brings a holistic approach to traffic and transport across a range of sectors most notably within the residential, commercial, retail, institutional and healthcare industries. His unique strength lies in combining his engineering knowledge, and expertise with the business acumen gained completing his MBA.
Valentine has built his reputation as an expert in the industry since establishing his career at one of Australia’s leading traffic engineering consultancies where he gained invaluable experience working throughout Australia and abroad, including in the UAE.
Valentine is highly regarded for his personable approach and ability to engage and communicate traffic engineering solutions to all stakeholders and parties involved on a project.
Valentine is regularly sought out to present expert evidence to VCAT and Planning Panels for both private sector clients and government authorities.
Areas of Expertise
- Preparation and Presentation of Expert Evidence for VCAT and Planning Panels
- Traffic, Transport and Parking Impact Assessments
- Parking, Access and Road Network Design
- Intersection Analysis and Modelling
- Community Consultation and Engagement
- Public Transport Solution Design
- Sustainable Transport and Movement Design
- Road Safety Audits
- Construction Traffic Management
- Waste Management
- Riverwalk Werribee
- Plumpton, Kororoit, Wollers, Sunbury PSP’s
- Home Consortium (Masters Home Improvement Repurposing)
- North East Link
- Caulfield Grammar School
- Kaufland Supermarkets Rollout