onemilegrid is of the belief safety is key on construction sites, and onsite traffic management is essential to provide a safe workplace for construction workers.
We understand that no two construction sites are the same, so we work closely with our clients to develop site-specific traffic management plans. We conduct thorough assessments of surrounding environments during the planning phase allowing us to create designs that protect construction workers and members of the general public.
Our team are adept at identifying hazards and developing innovative solutions to both mitigate and manage risk while improving overall safety on construction sites.
The key issues we take into consideration include:
- Providing safe separation between pedestrians and vehicles
- Minimising vehicle movements
- Hoarding and crash barrier locations
- Traffic signs and line marking
- Visibility of vehicles and pedestrians
- Pedestrian and cyclist routes
We are VicRoads pre-qualified to prepare traffic management plans; this enables us to obtain necessary approvals from all relevant authorities, including VicRoads and local Council.
- East-West Link tender
- Upper West Side Stages 1-4
- Royal Children's Hospital Stages 1 & 2
- Victorian Comprehensive Cancer Centre
- Walter Eliza Hall Institute
- Epworth Richmond
- Epworth Geelong
- Chadstone Shopping Centre Stage 38 & 40
- Melbourne One
- Eastland Shopping Centre
- 170 Collins Street
- Prima Pearl Apartments
- Stages 1-3, Lot 4 Batman Hill
- The Quays, Docklands
- Waterfront City, Docklands
- Yarra’s Edge, Docklands