The onemilegrid team has provided traffic management advice on a wide range of educational projects across all levels of the education system.
With our experience and knowledge, onemilegrid has the ability to offer in-depth traffic management advice at all stages of a project; from the initial master planning stage, through feasibility studies, schematic designs and the statutory approval process to detailed design and project delivery.
We recognise and understand the unique challenge of achieving a balance between all traffic streams, including teaching staff, students and visitors when working on educational projects. We appreciate the best planning, design and solutions can be achieved by adopting a collaborative approach during each stage of the project.
We are mindful that existing educational operations be considered as part of the design process and provide design advice that ensures minimal impact on day to day operations allowing it to remain a ‘live and operational’ site during construction.
Our extensive experience enables our team to draw upon their specialist traffic engineering skills including:
- Car parking and access design input and review, and swept path analysis
- Commission and sourcing of parking and traffic survey data
- Advice on car parking provision and waivers
- Car parking demand assessments
- Bicycle design and provision
- Advice on pedestrian, bicycle and public transport accessibility
- Traffic generation and distribution analysis
- Preparation of Transport Impact Assessments
- Internal road design and bus facilities
- Carendon College Rezone and Development, Newington
- Bacchus Marsh Grammar School Construction Traffic Management Plan
- The University of Melbourne – Veterinary and Agricultural Sciences Development
- Box Hill Education Centre Redevelopment
- La Trobe University Melbourne Campus Development Plan
- RMIT University – New Academic Street Construction Traffic Management Plan