As population growth is forecast to continue climbing and the transport needs of the residents continue to be challenged within these growth areas, onemilegrid recognises the importance and necessity for meticulous planning of the supporting movement networks will also increase.
We are proud of our contribution in the delivery of many projects across urban, peri-urban and regional locations; this diverse experience means we are well-positioned to adapt and provide a nuanced and tailored set of skills to all project contexts.
onemilegrid has a wealth of experience in leading and assisting with the development of structure plans, PSPs, master plans and development plans for Council’s, private entities and state authorities alike. Our strategic approach to intersection and road network capacity, movement modelling and policy-making drives us to provide efficient and effective transport network solutions.
- Traffic modelling
- Road network planning
- Public transport planning
- Infrastructure assessments
- Community engagement
- Authority consultation
- Bicycle and pedestrian planning
- Intersection design and analysis
- High-level infrastructure costing
The onemilegrid team has played a major role on the following projects:
- Kilmore Structure Plan
- Wandong & Heathcote Junction Structure Plan
- Hawksburn Village Structure Plan
- Essendon Airport Master Planning
- Beveridge Township Development Plan
- Traralgon South Precinct Structure Plan
- Donnybrook & Woodstock PSP
- Latrobe University Development Plan