The onemilegrid team are all experienced and proven traffic and transport experts committed to providing practical and cost-effective engineering solutions through the provision of road safety audits for public and private sector clients.
Our Road Safety Audit team are accredited and pre-qualified by VicRoads and aim to make the audit process as seamless as possible. Our team can quickly establish collaborative working relationships with key stakeholders and develop an understanding of the project and determine any safety issues involved, to ensure any recommendations relating to road safety can be practically incorporated into the project.
We regularly represent and work alongside Australia’s leading Developers and many Government Authorities giving us the essential experience to create the safest solutions and most innovative outcomes for your next project.
With an extensive level of design expertise, our team has the experience to undertake each stage of the road safety audit process for a compressive range of projects including:
- Public Transport
- Bicycle networks
- Pedestrian amenities
- Commercial vehicle facilities
- Road and intersection designs
- Traffic Signal design and operation
- Parking schemes
- Construction Traffic Management
The onemilegrid team has played a major role on the following projects:
- Warburton Rail Trail, Warburton – Yarra Ranges Shire Council
- Calder Freeway widening and interchange improvements – VicRoads
- Mildura Central Business District existing road & pedestrian network – Mildura City Council
- Signalised intersection design, Tarneit – Wyndham City Council